Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Data Architect is £61,481
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Data Architects?
An early career Data Architect with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £53,747 based on 8 salaries. A mid-career Data Architect with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £54,496 based on 6 salaries. An experienced Data Architect with …Read more
What Do Data Architects Do?
Data architects are responsible for the design, structure, and maintenance of data, usually organized in a relational database. A data architect ensures the accuracy and accessibility of data relevant to an organization or a project. The management and organization of data is highly technical and requires advanced skills with computers and proficiency with data-oriented computer languages such as SQL and XML.
A successful data architect must possess superior analytical skills and be …Read more
- Create data architecture strategies for each subject area of the enterprise data model.
- Communicate plans, status and issues to higher management levels.
- Create and maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts.
- Collaborate with the business and other IT organizations to plan a data strategy.
- Produce all project data architecture deliverables.