The average salary for a Director of Strategic Planning in United Kingdom is £82,245.
Is Director of Strategic Planning your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
£53k - £119k
£3k - £30k
£0 - £6k
£54k - £132k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Director of Strategic Planning
The director of strategic planning holds a management-level position that involves working mainly with their company's senior management. These directors provide high-level guidance on the company's strategic plan, consulting with organizational leaders and making presentations on the company's past and future performance. They may work with the heads of multiple departments within the company (including finance, marketing, supply, and legal), company vendors, and other companies (to launch succ…Read more
Director of Strategic Planning Tasks
- Lead strategic planning, and set and advocate for internal and external goals.
- Define, track, and communicate metrics around new initiatives, comparing to previous outcomes.
- Manage strategic planning team daily and lead organization-wide strategy meetings.
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities and generate plans to address each.
- Develop, analyze, and communicate business models to guide business decisions, promoting data-driven strategic change.
Director of Strategic Planning Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Director of Strategic Planning
Pay by Experience Level for Director of Strategic Planning
An experienced Director of Strategic Planning with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £88,437 based on 29 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of £91,000.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 36 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
£23k - £55k
£38k - £176k
£42k - £136k
£39k - £112k
£23k - £55k
£30k - £87k
£36k - £100k
£34k - £148k
£29k - £79k
£44k - £106k