Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for an Executive Assistant is £29,172
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Executive Assistants?
An early career Executive Assistant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £25,000 based on 14 salaries. A mid-career Executive Assistant with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £28,167 based on 14 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Executive Assistants Do?
An executive assistant provides administrative support and clerical assistance to executive and director-level management within a company. The assistant typically helps schedule and manage the itinerary of an executive, including scheduling meetings, travel and other demands on the executive's time. They also perform clerical and office duties; these may include running errands, screening phone calls, supervising clerical assistants and drafting letters and other documentation on behalf of the …Read more
- Conduct research, prepare correspondence, expense and statistical reporting.
- Schedule travel, appointments and meetings.
- Supervise clerical staff.
- Screen phone calls, emails, mail and visitors; route and resolve information requests.
- Coordinates space and office organization, and special projects.