Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for an Infrastructure Analyst is £30,897
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Infrastructure Analysts?
An entry-level Infrastructure Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £26,248 based on 5 salaries. An early career Infrastructure Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £28,161 based on 49 salaries. …Read more
What Do Infrastructure Analysts Do?
Infrastructure analysts are responsible for organizing and overseeing the life cycle and maintenance of an IT computer infrastructure, including servers, storage, and systems management components. This requires running a multitude of complex technical projects to determine long-term viability of systems management and planning, and they are also required to plan and implement infrastructures and oversee their maintenance.
Infrastructure analysts must always be able to maintain system …Read more
- Maintain and test software and hardware infrastructure within the organization.
- Write reports and presentations for multiple audiences.
- Analyze existing and planned capabilities and identify gaps.
- Collect data on hardware and system performance.
- Create, refine, and communicate metrics and standard operating processes.