Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Network Manager is £31,792
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Network Managers?
An early career Network Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £28,975 based on 24 salaries. A mid-career Network Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £31,160 based on 40 salaries. An experienced Network Manager …Read more
What Do Network Managers Do?
A network manager ensures that all parts of a company's network of computers are functioning properly. This position generally requires work outside of traditional business hours. Not only do computers have a habit of breaking at all hours of the day and night, but there are also hardware and software upgrades and other types of changes to infrastructure which generally need to be executed during non-business hours, so that workflow will not be interrupted. Some companies will offer comp time …Read more
- Monitor, control, and manage recovery from any network failures or problems.
- Approve network and configuration changes.
- Maintain warranty and support contract documentation for network hardware and software components.
- Coordinate installation of all data circuits.
- Schedule the installation of network devices, software and firmware patches and updates.