Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for an Operations Administrator is £20,734
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Operations Administrators?
An entry-level Operations Administrator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £20,022 based on 13 salaries. An early career Operations Administrator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £20,415 based on 200 …Read more
What Do Operations Administrators Do?
An operations administrator directs physical or technical operations for their organization, helping ensure maximum efficiency and profitability. In fields such as manufacturing and transportation, an operations administrator works primarily to ensure that methods and standards are safe, effective, and efficient. For example, an operations administrator who oversees an assembly line is in charge of keeping production running smoothly, while also looking for ways to cut delays and maximize …Read more
- Communicate about each project's status within the operations department, including to executives and program managers.
- Assist customers and handle general inquiries.
- Liaise with other departments and vendors to obtain and update project information or materials.
- Coordinate project and operations audits, inventories, and shipments.
- Schedule, track, and provide support materials for meetings and project events.