The average salary for an Entry-Level Operations Administrator is £18,812.
Is Operations Administrator your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
£15k - £25k
£264 - £2k
£0 - £850
£16k - £25k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Operations Administrator
An operations administrator directs physical or technical operations for their organization, helping ensure maximum efficiency and profitability. In fields such as manufacturing and transportation, an operations administrator works primarily to ensure that methods and standards are safe, effective, and efficient. For example, an operations administrator who oversees an assembly line is in charge of keeping production running smoothly, while also looking for ways to cut delays and maximize produc…Read more
Operations Administrator Tasks
- Communicate about each project's status within the operations department, including to executives and program managers.
- Assist customers and handle general inquiries.
- Liaise with other departments and vendors to obtain and update project information or materials.
- Coordinate project and operations audits, inventories, and shipments.
- Schedule, track, and provide support materials for meetings and project events.
Operations Administrator Job Listings
Popular Skills for Operations Administrator
Pay by Experience Level for Operations Administrator
An early career Operations Administrator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £18,933 based on 206 salaries. A mid-career Operations Administrator with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £21,984 based on 58 salaries. An experienced Operations Administrator with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £21,364 based on 33 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of £19,000.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 308 survey responses.