The average salary for a Production Manager, (Unspecified Type) in United Kingdom is £30,683.
Is Production Manager, (Unspecified Type) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
£21k - £47k
£491 - £8k
£20k - £49k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Production Manager, (Unspecified Type)
A production manager (of the unspecified type) is responsible to supervising, motivating, and supporting their staff on a daily basis. A production manager must plan, schedule, strategize, and oversee production activities while remaining cost effective. The production manager is critical to overall customer satisfaction and must communicate effectively with clients; additionally, they must use a team-focused approach to maintain excellent communication with their staff. A production manager mus…Read more
Production Manager, (Unspecified Type) Tasks
- Coordinate and direct the completion of a project, develop production schedules, and ensure work is completed on time.
- Supervise project staffing, assign tasks, and evaluate the performance of employees.
- Oversee the ordering and delivery of materials and equipment, track inventory, and maintain purchase records.
- Manage project quality control, and facilitate communication with directors, workers, and other project teams to prevent errors.
- Calculate costs associated with the project, including materials and wages, and ensure the project stays within budget.
Production Manager, (Unspecified Type) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Production Manager, (Unspecified Type)
Skills in Production Management, People Management, Project Management, Operations Management and Strategic Planning are correlated to pay that is above average.
Pay by Experience Level for Production Manager, (Unspecified Type)
An early career Production Manager, (Unspecified Type) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £27,396 based on 35 salaries. A mid-career Production Manager, (Unspecified Type) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £29,479 based on 36 salaries. An experienced Production Manager, (Unspecified Type) with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £39,306 based on 21 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of £47,917.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 100 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
£23k - £55k
£36k - £93k
£18k - £35k
£25k - £50k
£23k - £48k
£26k - £63k
£26k - £67k
£23k - £47k
£22k - £61k