The average salary for a Regulatory Lawyer in United Kingdom is £58,958.
Is Regulatory Lawyer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
£39k - £80k
£0 - £9k
£31k - £96k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Regulatory Lawyer
Regulatory lawyers will need to know all of the specific rules and regulations for the industries that they specialize in. They work for companies to make sure that everything they do is legal and allowed, so they can make their products or services available to the public. It will be a regulatory lawyer’s job to know all of the laws about the industry, but they must also know all about the company they are working for. When they have knowledge from both sides, it will make it a lot easier …Read more
Regulatory Lawyer Tasks
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
Regulatory Lawyer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.