Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Senior Operations Analyst is £39,385
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Operations Analysts?
An early career Senior Operations Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £38,000 based on 15 salaries. A mid-career Senior Operations Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £49,321 based on 11 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Senior Operations Analysts Do?
The senior operations analyst role serves as a subject matter expert to help their organization make business decisions for the long-term success and growth of their organization. They use best practice models for procurement, planning, production, and material management techniques and processes. This position supports SAP and related software and requires expert knowledge of SAP reporting capabilities. Individuals in this role develops process documentation for processes and procedures, and …Read more
- Ensure daily data capture allows for metrics analysis and operations coordination.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document problems.
- Write reports and presentations to guide operational decisions periodically and on the fly.
- Develop and test new tools, reports and technologies.
- Work with existing software and programs to capture, validate, contextualize and share findings.