Accountant Supervisor Salary
A little more than half of Accountant Supervisors in the United States are seasoned employees who have more than 10 years of experience in the field. Pay ranges from $40K to $93K per year, and the average comes out to $62K per year. A fair number report receiving medical coverage from their employers and the larger part collect dental insurance. Female Accountant Supervisors survey participants are more prevalent than men — 64 percent of professionals. Job satisfaction is high and work is enjoyable for most Accountant Supervisors. The information for this snapshot was generated by responses to the PayScale salary survey.
|Salary||$40,645 - $85,628|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$39,733 - $93,239|
Job Description for Accountant Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Interpret financial records and statements for management.
- Supervise accountant staff and give direction, maintain departmental day-to-day activities of general ledger and financial reporting.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Accountant Supervisor Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Accountant Supervisor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.