Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Applications Development Manager is $91,385
What Do Applications Development Managers Do?
An applications development manager supervises applications developers who help create software. Given the number of industries employing software, applications development managers can be found in fields as diverse as healthcare, video game development, government, and military. An applications development manager can expect manager-level peers, entry-level subordinates, and director-level supervisors. Applications development managers may have customers and clients who are internal to the …Read more
- Direct management of engineers, process and quality of service improvements, and strategic planning.
- Track releases to ensure on-time delivery of new software within budget.
- Evaluate technical solutions and guide our products towards compatible architectures.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Direct the development process from initial planning and analysis through release and maintenance, tracking, and reporting on progress.
FAQs About Applications Development Managers
What is the highest pay for Applications Development Managers in Jacksonville?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Applications Development Manager in Jacksonville is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Applications Development Managers in Jacksonville?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Applications Development Manager in Jacksonville is $NaN / year
How can Applications Development Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Applications Development Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Applications Development Manager that oversees more junior Applications Development Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.