Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Applications Development Manager is $91,385
What Do Applications Development Managers Do?
An applications development manager supervises applications developers who help create software. Given the number of industries employing software, applications development managers can be found in fields as diverse as healthcare, video game development, government, and military. An applications development manager can expect manager-level peers, entry-level subordinates, and director-level supervisors. Applications development managers may have customers and clients who are internal to the …Read more
- Direct management of engineers, process and quality of service improvements, and strategic planning.
- Track releases to ensure on-time delivery of new software within budget.
- Evaluate technical solutions and guide our products towards compatible architectures.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Direct the development process from initial planning and analysis through release and maintenance, tracking, and reporting on progress.