Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Architectural Designer is $70,000
What Do Architectural Designers Do?
Architectural designers design such projects as buildings, urban landscapes, and parks. In some cases, designers will work as a part of a company or studio, although they can also work independently. They meet with the client to discuss the client's budget and preferences. They then consult with the landscape consultant to understand the construction site and create different concepts for the project for presentation to the client. After incorporating in client comments on concepts, …Read more
- Produce CAD drawings, renderings, layouts and color boards for specific architectural design.
- Compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings and design layouts.
- Research and develop design and product solutions and presents them for consideration.
- Produce drawings and specifications that have been red lined by others.
- Use technical manuals to ensure compliance with required codes and standards.
FAQs About Architectural Designers
What is the highest pay for Architectural Designers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Architectural Designer is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Architectural Designers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Architectural Designer is $NaN / year
How can Architectural Designers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Architectural Designer is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Architectural Designer that oversees more junior Architectural Designers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.