The average salary for a Mid-Career Architectural Designer at CBT Architects is $56,000.
Is Architectural Designer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $56k
$0 - $4k
$53k - $71k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Architectural Designer
Architectural designers design such projects as buildings, urban landscapes, and parks. In some cases, designers will work as a part of a company or studio, although they can also work independently. They meet with the client to discuss the client's budget and preferences. They then consult with the landscape consultant to understand the construction site and create different concepts for the project for presentation to the client. After incorporating in client comments on concepts, architectura…Read more
Architectural Designer Tasks
- Produce CAD drawings, renderings, layouts and color boards for specific architectural design.
- Compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings and design layouts.
- Research and develop design and product solutions and presents them for consideration.
- Produce drawings and specifications that have been red lined by others.
- Use technical manuals to ensure compliance with required codes and standards.
Popular Employer Salaries for Architectural Designer
The top respondents for the job title Architectural Designer are from the companies Gensler, HDR, Inc. and Aecom Corporation. Reported salaries are highest at Gould Evans where the average pay is $70,873. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include NBBJ, earning around $69,634. Aecom Corporation pays the lowest at around $55,006. Gensler also pays on the lower end of the scale, paying $58,234.
Architectural Designer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$32k - $62k
$53k - $98k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$51k - $97k
$50k - $98k
$57k - $109k
$33k - $68k
$38k - $77k
$35k - $69k