The average salary for an Early-Career Architectural Designer with Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture skills in Seattle, Washington is $54,636.
Architectural Designer by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Architectural Designers Do?
Architectural designers design such projects as buildings, urban landscapes, and parks. In some cases, designers will work as a part of a company or studio, although they can also work independently. They meet with the client to discuss the client's budget and preferences. They then consult with the landscape consultant to understand the construction site and create different concepts for the project for presentation to the client. After incorporating in client comments on concepts, architectura…Read more
Architectural Designer Tasks
- Produce CAD drawings, renderings, layouts and color boards for specific architectural design.
- Compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings and design layouts.
- Research and develop design and product solutions and presents them for consideration.
- Produce drawings and specifications that have been red lined by others.
- Use technical manuals to ensure compliance with required codes and standards.
Architectural Designer Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Architectural Designers?
Skills that pay less than market rate include 3D Rendering, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk AutoCAD, Design and Autodesk Revit Architecture.
Pay Difference by Location
Employees with Architectural Designer in their job title in San Francisco, California earn an average of 6.2% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Irvine, California (6.2% more) and New York, New York (1.8% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (15.6% less), Miami, Florida (10.3% less) and Los Angeles, California (8.8% less).
More Cities for Architectural Designer