The average salary for an Early-Career Architectural Designer in Fort Worth, Texas is $45,500.
Is Architectural Designer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $46k
$0 - $41k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Architectural Designer
Architectural designers design such projects as buildings, urban landscapes, and parks. In some cases, designers will work as a part of a company or studio, although they can also work independently. They meet with the client to discuss the client's budget and preferences. They then consult with the landscape consultant to understand the construction site and create different concepts for the project for presentation to the client. After incorporating in client comments on concepts, architectura…Read more
Architectural Designer Tasks
- Produce CAD drawings, renderings, layouts and color boards for specific architectural design.
- Compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings and design layouts.
- Research and develop design and product solutions and presents them for consideration.
- Produce drawings and specifications that have been red lined by others.
- Use technical manuals to ensure compliance with required codes and standards.
Architectural Designer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Architectural Designer in their job title in San Francisco, California earn an average of 31.7% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in New York, New York (24.3% more) and Seattle, Washington (16.5% more).
Related Job Salaries
$32k - $63k
$48k - $111k
$53k - $98k
$28k - $55k
$51k - $97k
$50k - $98k
$57k - $110k
$33k - $68k
$38k - $78k
$35k - $69k