Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Architectural Intern is $50,471
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Architectural Interns?
An entry-level Architectural Intern with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $46,361 based on 20 salaries. An early career Architectural Intern with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $50,471 based on 38 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Architectural Interns Do?
An architectural intern is normally the entry-level position for an individual trained to be an architect. These internships are normally paid positions for individuals who have completed formal training and basic certification in the field. The intern normally works under the supervision of senior architects and partners within a firm, learning techniques, demonstrating their skills, and building a resume for future employment. Companies may make a job offer to successful candidates at the …Read more
- Create three dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documentation using software.
- May participate in the architectural design process and develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics.
- Assist with contract administration responsibilities.
- Assist in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
- Perform redline changes and revisions.