The average salary for an Architectural Intern at RSP Architects Ltd is $55,000.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Architectural Interns Do?
An architectural intern is normally the entry-level position for an individual trained to be an architect. These internships are normally paid positions for individuals who have completed formal training and basic certification in the field. The intern normally works under the supervision of senior architects and partners within a firm, learning techniques, demonstrating their skills, and building a resume for future employment. Companies may make a job offer to successful candidates at the conc…Read more
Architectural Intern Tasks
- Create three dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documentation using software.
- May participate in the architectural design process and develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics.
- Assist with contract administration responsibilities.
- Assist in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
- Perform redline changes and revisions.
Popular Employer Salaries for Architectural Intern
The top respondents for the job title Architectural Intern are from the companies Corgan Associates, Inc, Wight & Company and PBK Architects. Reported salaries are highest at Wight & Company where the average pay is $50,980. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Perkins and Will and Corgan Associates, Inc, earning around $50,376 and $49,560, respectively. HHCP Architects pays the lowest at around $38,321. Architexas and Cuhaci and Peterson also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $47,000 and $47,195, respectively.
Explore the most common career paths for Architectural Intern. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner
to research other job paths.
Architect (but not Landscape or Naval)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Architectural Intern Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location