Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Asset Manager is $58,000
What Do Asset Managers Do?
Asset managers are responsible for the management, procurement, valuation, and disposition of a company's property, data, and documents. These assets may include anything from property to computers to cell phones. Asset managers keep records and create reports related to those assets, and they may work alone or as part of an asset management team.
Asset managers also review budgets related to owned property. They may also facilitate repairs and retirement of property. This may involve taking …Read more
- Supervise the development of strategies to increase asset returns.
- Produce reports and statements detailing the status of current and delinquent loans and determine loan workout plans.
- Monitor the status of collateral and payments for current loans.
- Manage a loan portfolio and assist with processing and monitoring complex loans.
- Collect and attempt to recover maximum value from delinquent loans.