Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Assisted Living Director is $55,000
What Do Assisted Living Directors Do?
The assisted living director holds a management position that includes overseeing an assisted living facility. They ensure that programs, services, and maintenance are carried out correctly and that employees adhere to all policies. Often, the director is required to administer training programs to staff as well. The assisted living director works with employees to make sure that residents are receiving the care that they need. The director helps figure out solutions when a resident has a …Read more
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Directs the staff in quality and caring support of patients.
- Ensure services are in compliance with boarding home regulations, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Act as liaison for conflict resolution between staff, patients, family members and physicians.
- Plan and direct the assisted living program.