Associate Attorney, Corporate Salary
The average pay for an Associate Attorney, Corporate is $73,450 per year.
$58,858 - $125,208
|Salary||$58,858 - $125,208|
|Bonus||$1,454 - $15,346|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$59,392 - $140,114|
Job Description for Associate Attorney, Corporate
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
Associate Attorney, Corporate Job Listings
Key Stats for Associate Attorney, Corporate
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 14 votes.