Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Associate Attorney is $75,000 in 2023
What Do Associate Attorneys Do?
Associate attorneys are lawyers who usually have a minimal amount of experience in the field. Many are just out of law school and developing their careers. Associate attorneys typically start out under the guidance of an experienced attorney, assisting with cases and writing reports. After gaining experience, associate attorneys can move up in the ranks of a law firm and start taking on their own clients, and acting as the lead attorney in cases. Associate attorneys essentially do the same job …Read more
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
FAQs About Associate Attorneys
What is the highest pay for Associate Attorneys in Stevens Point?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Associate Attorney in Stevens Point is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Associate Attorneys in Stevens Point?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Associate Attorney in Stevens Point is $NaN / year
How can Associate Attorneys increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Associate Attorney is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Associate Attorney that oversees more junior Associate Attorneys, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.