Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Associate Chemist is $52,425
What Do Associate Chemists Do?
Associate chemists work primarily in a laboratory setting for manufacturing companies and research laboratories to conduct experiments that are useful in product development, material analysis, and other research. They also assist in designing and setting up experiments and other means of analysis. This position is usually full-time, and these chemists work independently at some times and on teams at other times, so they should be able to excel independently as well as in a team …Read more
- Perform and analyze chemical tests and procedure.
- Perform general lab maintenance and upkeep.
- Create data sheets and records.
- Follow, document, and replicate procedures.
- Take and prepare samples.