The average salary for an Early-Career Associate Financial Analyst with Financial Modeling skills in New York, New York is $76,230.
Is Associate Financial Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $76k
$0 - $13k
$0 - $79k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Associate Financial Analyst
Associate financial analysts are in charge of analyzing financial information on behalf of their company. They are responsible for conducting and processing large amounts of financial data on a regular basis. They create detailed reports based on their observations and analysis results. One of their main duties includes reviewing and updating financial information in company workbooks. In addition, they perform quality reviews to identify financial discrepancies. They strive to find a prompt sol…Read more
Associate Financial Analyst Tasks
- Prepare company profiles of potential acquisition targets.
- Maintain mergers and acquisitions database.
- Coordinate logistics for onsite functional due diligence.
- Collect data from key acquisition stakeholders and compiles for management.
- Schedule and administer internal calls with key acquisition stakeholders.
Associate Financial Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Associate Financial Analyst
Skills in Microsoft Excel, Financial Analysis and Financial Reporting are correlated to pay that is above average.