Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Associate Financial Analyst is $45,250
What Do Associate Financial Analysts Do?
Associate financial analysts are in charge of analyzing financial information on behalf of their company. They are responsible for conducting and processing large amounts of financial data on a regular basis. They create detailed reports based on their observations and analysis results. One of their main duties includes reviewing and updating financial information in company workbooks. In addition, they perform quality reviews to identify financial discrepancies. They strive to find a prompt …Read more
- Prepare company profiles of potential acquisition targets.
- Maintain mergers and acquisitions database.
- Coordinate logistics for onsite functional due diligence.
- Collect data from key acquisition stakeholders and compiles for management.
- Schedule and administer internal calls with key acquisition stakeholders.