Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Associate Video Game Producer is $68,000
What Do Associate Video Game Producers Do?
Associate video game producers are responsible for working on teams with other producers to oversee the development of video games, either at various stages of production or from start to finish. Those in this position work primarily in indoor environments, though light travel may occasionally be required.
Associate video game producers generally work traditional weekly business hours, but may work irregular hours depending on their employer. Formal educational requirements may vary; some …Read more
- Negotiate contracts and licensing deals.
- Ensure the timely delivery of promised milestones.
- Coordinate beta testing efforts and focus groups.
- Develop and maintain production goals and budgets.
- Act as the liaison between development staff and stockholders.