Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Audiovisual Design Engineer is $60,316
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Audiovisual Design Engineers?
An early career Audiovisual Design Engineer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $56,920 based on 19 salaries. A mid-career Audiovisual Design Engineer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $59,968 based on 18 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Audiovisual Design Engineers Do?
Audiovisual design engineers are responsible for the development, implementation, and installation of audiovisual systems. Some of these systems are on small scales such as music studios, while others are on large scales such as concert arenas, and each requires timely and precise installation by experienced audiovisual engineers. They are also responsible for all design aspects of the job, including layout and various audio/visual specifications.
Punctuality and precision are very important …Read more
- Test and troubleshoot audiovisual systems to ensure they work before job completion.
- Establish project schedules and deadlines to ensure they are realistic and attainable.
- Provide recommendations to management regarding solutions to potential project risks and issues.
- Manage audiovisual projects from planning stages to completion.
- Install, configure, and deliver audiovisual projects as contracted.