Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Bookkeeping Manager is $17.64
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Bookkeeping Managers?
An early career Bookkeeping Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $16.31 based on 42 salaries. A mid-career Bookkeeping Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $17.88 based on 30 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Bookkeeping Managers Do?
A bookkeeping manager is the person who is responsible for handling various fundamental financial aspects within an organization. This person is typically employed within an office type of environment and will generally keep standard daytime office hours. This position is found in a variety of companies and organizations. The position may be combined with another position, depending on the size of the organization (such as office manager, accounting manager, etc). This position requires a …Read more
- Process invoices, bills, and general accounts.
- Assist with special projects and emergencies.
- Maintain financial and client databases.
- Answer phones, communicate projects and documentation, and provide information to clients.
- Reconcile bank accounts, including ledger entries and tracking physical checks.