The average salary for a Building Superintendent with Microsoft Excel skills at Cajundome Commission is $51,000.
Is Building Superintendent your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $51k
$0 - $51k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Building Superintendent
Building superintendents oversee day-to-day operations for their building, handling aspects such as maintenance, electricity, and plumbing. They are responsible for delegating responsibilities to subordinates and overseeing quality control in areas such as production and maintenance. Building superintendents must ensure reports and work schedules are processed in a timely manner. They are also responsible for ordering maintenance supplies, supervising work-order requests, and handling employee i…Read more
Building Superintendent Tasks
- Keep the building in a clean and orderly condition by examining the building on a regular basis for needed repairs, maintenance, and cleanliness.
- Supervise maintenance staff and outside contractors.
- Supervise maintenance of landscaping and upkeep of grounds equipment.
- Perform or arrange for general building and fixture repairs.
- Supervise all general building maintenance.
Explore the most common career paths for Building Superintendent. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Building Superintendent Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Building Superintendent
Skills in Contractor Management and Project Management are correlated to pay that is above average.