Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Business Intelligence Director is $112,000 in 2023
What Do Business Intelligence Directors Do?
Business intelligence directors are responsible for leading design and development activities related to enterprise data warehouses solutions for their organization. They are in charge of providing leadership for other business intelligence developers, architects, and professionals. They participate in business meetings to suggest changes and ideas for intelligence processes. They mentor junior staff and assist with training sessions as well. One of the director's main responsibilities include …Read more
- Partner with senior management to understand and deliver performance insights and key analytics solutions.
- Advocate for data-driven decisions, strong data governance, and other initiatives.
- Define specifications for both ad-hoc reporting and data quality projects.
- Lead, schedule, and troubleshoot technical implementations, from data definitions to models to end user reporting.
- Build, mentor, and guide business intelligence team to provide BI technical solutions as well as actionable information.
FAQs About Business Intelligence Directors
What is the highest pay for Business Intelligence Directors?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Business Intelligence Director is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Business Intelligence Directors?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Business Intelligence Director is $NaN / year
How can Business Intelligence Directors increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Business Intelligence Director is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Business Intelligence Director that oversees more junior Business Intelligence Directors, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.