Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Business Manager, Medical Office is $54,495
What Do Business Manager, Medical Offices Do?
Business managers, medical office, are responsible for managing the daily operations of a medical office. They oversee administrative staff. They must assist doctors and/or register nurses in administrative matters.
Depending on the type and size of their medical office, they may have to act as liaisons between their medical office and their organization’s corporate officer. They may have to talk to patients regarding fees related to medical procedures. They may have to work with …Read more
- Maintain patient accounts, billing and receivables, census information, and invoicing.
- Manage the selection, training, and development of business office staff.
- Manage fiscal operations, including accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee and evaluate work activities of business office staff.