The average salary for a Business Operations Analyst in Baltimore, Maryland is $60,261.
Business Operations Analyst by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Business Operations Analysts Do?
Business operations analysts are in charge of conducting extensive, accurate analyses of their organization's existing business operations. Their main duties includes gathering data and developing solutions meet business needs. They write detailed reports based on their recommendations and communicate their findings (in writing and through presentations) to upper management. Business operations analysts perform gap analysis, support data collection, and gather documentation. They also analyze cr…Read more
Business Operations Analyst Tasks
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
Business Operations Analyst Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Business Operations Analysts?
Skills in Microsoft Excel, Business Analysis and Data Analysis are correlated to pay that is above average.
Pay Difference by Location
Employees with Business Operations Analyst in their job title in San Francisco, California earn an average of 42.2% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Seattle, Washington (15.1% more) and New York, New York (12.1% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Denver, Colorado (3.7% less) and Dallas, Texas (2.2% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 10 survey responses.
More Cities for Business Operations Analyst