Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Business Operations Analyst is $56,315
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Operations Analysts?
An early career Business Operations Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $53,857 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Business Operations Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $55,982 based on 8 salaries.
What Do Business Operations Analysts Do?
Business operations analysts are in charge of conducting extensive, accurate analyses of their organization's existing business operations. Their main duties includes gathering data and developing solutions meet business needs. They write detailed reports based on their recommendations and communicate their findings (in writing and through presentations) to upper management. Business operations analysts perform gap analysis, support data collection, and gather documentation. They also analyze …Read more
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.