The average salary for a Business Operations Analyst in Vienna, Virginia is $70,127.
Business Operations Analyst by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Business Operations Analysts Do?
Business operations analysts are in charge of conducting extensive, accurate analyses of their organization's existing business operations. Their main duties includes gathering data and developing solutions meet business needs. They write detailed reports based on their recommendations and communicate their findings (in writing and through presentations) to upper management. Business operations analysts perform gap analysis, support data collection, and gather documentation. They also analyze cr…Read more
Business Operations Analyst Tasks
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
Popular Employer Salaries for Business Operations Analyst
Business Operations Analyst Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Business Operations Analysts?
Skills in Microsoft Excel are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Financial Analysis, Data Analysis, SQL and Business Analysis.
Pay Difference by Location
Employees with Business Operations Analyst in their job title in San Francisco, California earn an average of 22.2% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Denver, Colorado (17.2% less), Dallas, Texas (16.0% less) and Atlanta, Georgia (13.3% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
More Cities for Business Operations Analyst