What Do Business Operations Analysts Do?
Business operations analysts are in charge of conducting extensive, accurate analyses of their organization's existing business operations. Their main duties includes gathering data and developing solutions meet business needs. They write detailed reports based on their recommendations and communicate their findings (in writing and through presentations) to upper management. Business operations analysts perform gap analysis, support data collection, and gather documentation. They also analyze cr…Read more
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.