Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Business Technology Analyst is $73,845
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Technology Analysts?
An entry-level Business Technology Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $73,938 based on 77 salaries. An early career Business Technology Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $72,655 based on …Read more
What Do Business Technology Analysts Do?
Business technology analysts work with a business to assist in technology integration. This includes overseeing a company's current information technology (IT) systems to ensure that the company's technology-related goals are met. Their tasks may also include implementation of new IT systems; in these cases, business technology analysts must ensure that daily business is disrupted as little as possible.
Business technology analysts are expected to work with, and improve upon, current systems …Read more
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of business processes, workflow, technology solutions and technology frameworks within a business organization.
- Follow business-specific standards relevant to various business industries when creating business/functional/system requirements.
- Configure business rules and business/functional/system requirements for improvements or new additions to the current computer system.
- Responsible for computer system maintenance policies such as Version Control, Form Management, Baseline Management, Change Management, and Release Management.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvements/enhancements to the existing technology within a business organization.