Cancer Registry Coordinator Salary
A Cancer Registry Coordinator earns an average wage of $23.05 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
Job Description for Cancer Registry Coordinator
- Perform case audits and reviews to ensure accuracy of data.
- Attain follow-up data by reviewing medical records, physician notes, and interviewing patients.
- Compile, organize, and report medical case data.
- Abstract and code clinical data.
- Prepare data reports for review by management staff.