Care Management Director Salary
A Care Management Director earns an average salary of $77,908 per year.
|Salary||$51,387 - $138,914|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$54,289 - $149,873|
Job Description for Care Management Director
- Plan and direct the managed care program.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Direct and coordinate financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize contracts and increase efficiency.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within contractual agreements.
- Assist in the developments of policies and procedures to adhere to the contractual agreements.
Care Management Director Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Care Management Director
Pay by Experience for a Care Management Director has a negative trend. An entry-level Care Management Director with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $101,000 based on 8 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Care Management Director with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $73,000 based on 25 salaries. An experienced Care Management Director which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $62,000 based on 9 salaries. A Care Management Director with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $81,000 based on 9 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Care Management Director