Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Clinical Analyst is $69,719
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Clinical Analysts?
An entry-level Clinical Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $58,455 based on 50 salaries. An early career Clinical Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $64,962 based on 235 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Clinical Analysts Do?
Clinical analysts work to regulate and improve clinical practices and standards within their organization. They help optimize workflow and their institution's clinical information systems. These analysts must interpret data, find solutions to organizational issues, and help implement those solutions as needed. Clinical analysts work within a strict set of organizational guidelines, which must also comply with relevant federal, state, and local laws. Clinical analysts must stay up to date with …Read more
- Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
- Create and run data reports on periodic and basis.
- Create and run data reports on periodic and ad hoc basis.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Develop programs and databases to assist staff in accurately capturing and recording data for study and validation.