Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Clinical Data Manager is $79,186
What Do Clinical Data Managers Do?
Clinical data managers are responsible for managing and collecting data from clinical trials, research studies that evaluate the effectiveness and safety of certain medications using a large group of human participants. As clinical trials can be performed by a variety of organizations, clinical data managers have a wide range of prospective employers; they could be hired to manage studies for governmental agencies, pharmaceutical companies, universities, or independent researchers, among …Read more
- Support clinical trial studies from preparation through closeout including regulatory submissions by standardizing data management.
- Ensure documentation and management of clinical study data is in accordance with regulations.
- Develop and implement the data correction process, discrepancy resolution, data control activities, and data validation plans.
- Build and maintain data standards for clinical trials.
- Assist with study start up including protocol review, case report form design, database design, dataset specifications, data transfer specifications, and review of data management and handling plans.
FAQs About Clinical Data Managers
What is the highest pay for Clinical Data Managers in Seattle?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Clinical Data Manager in Seattle is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Clinical Data Managers in Seattle?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Clinical Data Manager in Seattle is $NaN / year
How can Clinical Data Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Clinical Data Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Clinical Data Manager that oversees more junior Clinical Data Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.