Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Clinical Research Assistant is $17.28
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Clinical Research Assistants?
An entry-level Clinical Research Assistant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $16.67 based on 154 salaries. An early career Clinical Research Assistant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $17.19 based on …Read more
What Do Clinical Research Assistants Do?
Clinical research assistants support research - generally involving human subjects - in clinical settings. They may use a wide variety of laboratory and medical equipment depending on the nature of the studies on which they work. These assistants may be involved in administering treatments during a study, conducting interviews or follow-up surveys with participants, or analyzing results and data. Some clinical research assistants may deal primarily with administrative duties such as …Read more
- Support clinical research, including recruitment, scheduling, patient care, and transportation.
- Set up and maintain experimental or clinical equipment.
- Process, document, and analyze results of laboratory tests or experiments.
- Write, update, and maintain study documentation and reports.
- Enter and verify data, including adverse events and patient compliance, to create reports.