Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Clinical Trial Manager is $116,461
What Do Clinical Trial Managers Do?
Clinical trial managers are responsible for managing the clinical trial process by implementing effective strategies for their organization. They are in charge of reviewing trial results using strict clinical procedures. In all tasks, clinical trial managers must comply with safety standards and respect privacy and confidentiality. They interact with clinical staff, review trial progress, and make changes to the trial structure and processes based on subject or team feedback. Clinical trial …Read more
- Design, develop, and execute protocols for clinical trials that fit with existing regulations and standards.
- Manage budget and schedule during clinical trials.
- Write study documents, reports, and summaries of adverse events, progress, and employees.
- Develop and implement enrollment strategies, monitoring to adjust for dropouts.
- Monitor and track progress and obstacles during clinical trial, responding to day-to-day problems.