Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Construction Administrator is $19.65
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Construction Administrators?
An early career Construction Administrator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $19.00 based on 9 salaries. An experienced Construction Administrator with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $20.60 based on 5 salaries.
What Do Construction Administrators Do?
Construction administrators are in charge of completing administrative duties during their company's construction projects. They are responsible for ensuring that all required materials are delivered to the work site. In addition, they calculate construction costs to make sure they match construction plans. They relay administrative paperwork and ideas to construction specialists and professionals. Construction administrators need to be able to work well under strict deadlines to make sure all …Read more
- Understand project specifications and architectural documents.
- Meet with the general contractor and clients to assist in construction process.
- Perform on-site inspections of construction progress.
- Monitor and track construction progress and changes.
- Write, prepare, and understand specifications.