Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Consultant, Education/Training is $67,738
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Consultant, Education/Trainings?
An entry-level Consultant, Education/Training with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $44,000 based on 13 salaries. An early career Consultant, Education/Training with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $63,222 …Read more
What Do Consultant, Education/Trainings Do?
Consultants in education/training must have strong written and communication skills. They must be able to work in a timely manner and be able to keep some material confidential. Good computer skills are recommended. It is also recommended that they are strategic thinkers that can positively influence the company. They lead research and offer development services. The ability to establish working relationships with federal, state, and county agencies and the general public is …Read more
- Collaborate with other employees to determine organizational training needs.
- Organize review sessions with clients to review design documents or other materials.
- Coordinate project schedules and milestones, and provide regular updates on progress.
- Draft and revise topics, goals, objectives, and test questions.
- Provide support in training exercises and in the implementation of training initiatives.