What Do Control Systems Engineers Do?
Control system engineers are responsible for a number of tasks such as designing and analyzing control systems, verifying and implementing code, fixing malfunctions, explaining and providing information, and analyzing and researching designs.
This job can take place either indoors or outdoors depending on the company. Many companies that deal with technology, such as vehicles and computers, may hae control system engineers. Control system engineers typically work with engineers and coworkers,…Read more
- Perform overall systems design and engineering tasks.
- Plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Participate in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data by other engineers or by suppliers.
- Monitor project controls within discipline.
- Test, maintain and monitor control systems design criteria.