Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Corporate Accountant is $43,600
What Do Corporate Accountants Do?
Much of corporate accountants’ work deals with ensuring that businesses stay within their own financial policies, as well as applicable regulations and tax laws. The information that corporate accountants generate is passed to executive-level staff, who then use it to make decisions about the business of the company.
The duties of corporate accountants generally fall into two categories. The first of these is preparing financial statements. Corporate accountants gather ledgers and finance …Read more
- Oversee all regional or departmental company finance and accounting activities.
- Ensure accuracy of financial reporting and adherence to local and federal regulations, including Sarbanes Oxley specifications.
- Consolidate and analyze cross-company financial data.
- Prepare company accounts for auditing.
- Maintain corporate financial records and regularly prepare accounting reports and journal entries.