Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analyst is $63,154
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analysts?
An early career Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $59,068 based on 21 salaries. A mid-career Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average …Read more
What Do Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analysts Do?
A customer relationship management (CRM) business analyst is a position found within many organizations and consultant firms, which is responsible for managing and building customer relationships. This position will typically work within an office type of environment and keep weekday, daytime shifts. This position will work within a team of other personnel specializing in customer relationship management. While most organizations require their CRM business analyst to attain a bachelor’s …Read more
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.