Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Data Manager is $80,000
What Do Data Managers Do?
Data managers are responsible for handling database systems, and they develop policies, ideas, procedures, and (as needed) assign tasks to other employees. Data managers interact with a number of individuals within the company, from data entry clerks to corporate executives. Their responsibilities typically include supervising assistants in data management, supervising data collection systems, managing data entry, ensuring data system is operational, troubleshooting data submission errors, …Read more
- Develop and manage computerized databases appropriate to the design of various research studies.
- Assist with descriptive and exploratory statistical analyses.
- Design and maintain management reports on the databases for various research studies.
- Assist in the entry of research data into computerized databases.
- Perform data management and all aspects of quality assurance for multiple research studies.