The average salary for a Director, Research & Analytical Services in Boston, Massachusetts is $124,272.
Is Director, Research & Analytical Services your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$75k - $152k
$77k - $178k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Director, Research & Analytical Services
A director of research and analytical services has spent their educational and professional career studying how to improve processes within or for an organization; this could include, for example, helping determine how to improve political systems within a country. These directors typically hold doctoral degrees in a related field and have extensive job experience, which may include the publication of scholarly articles directly related to research and analytics. This job title is not exactly…Read more
Director, Research & Analytical Services Tasks
- Oversee the development and implementation of new research and analytical tools and processes.
- Establish strong partnerships with clients to determine and meet their research and analysis needs.
- Supervise, train, and direct research staff, and ensure the efficient use of personnel and resources.
- Monitor the quality of research and analysis, making improvements to processes when needed.
- Manage the creation of market research reports containing industry analysis, analysis of competitors, target markets, etc.
Director, Research & Analytical Services Job Listings
Popular Skills for Director, Research & Analytical Services
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Director, Research & Analytical Services in their job title in San Francisco, California earn an average of 28.8% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Chicago, Illinois (20.5% more) and New York, New York (4.3% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Los Angeles, California (30.2% less), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (19.5% less) and Washington, District of Columbia (5.0% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$42k - $83k
$45k - $80k
$48k - $111k
$41k - $102k
$62k - $100k
$53k - $98k
$51k - $96k
$28k - $55k
$39k - $70k
$65k - $134k