The average salary for a Director, Research & Analytical Services in San Francisco, California is $160,000.
Is Director, Research & Analytical Services your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$135k - $197k
$0 - $20k
$148k - $198k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Director, Research & Analytical Services
A director of research and analytical services has spent their educational and professional career studying how to improve processes within or for an organization; this could include, for example, helping determine how to improve political systems within a country. These directors typically hold doctoral degrees in a related field and have extensive job experience, which may include the publication of scholarly articles directly related to research and analytics. This job title is not exactly…Read more
Director, Research & Analytical Services Tasks
- Oversee the development and implementation of new research and analytical tools and processes.
- Establish strong partnerships with clients to determine and meet their research and analysis needs.
- Supervise, train, and direct research staff, and ensure the efficient use of personnel and resources.
- Monitor the quality of research and analysis, making improvements to processes when needed.
- Manage the creation of market research reports containing industry analysis, analysis of competitors, target markets, etc.
Director, Research & Analytical Services Job Listings
Popular Skills for Director, Research & Analytical Services
Skills in Data Analysis are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Statistical Analysis and Research Analysis.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Los Angeles, California (45.8% less), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (37.5% less) and Washington, District of Columbia (26.2% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$42k - $83k
$45k - $80k
$48k - $111k
$41k - $102k
$62k - $100k
$53k - $98k
$51k - $96k
$28k - $55k
$39k - $70k
$65k - $134k